We are now open to the public from 9am – 5pm, browse through our extensive selection of bedding plants, shrubs, vegetable plants, compost and much more. We are still operating our home delivery and click & collect service and will be for the foreseeable.
We have made some huge changes to the Garden Centre to adhere to government guidelines, making it a very safe environment for our staff and customers. A new one-way system is now in place throughout the inside of the Garden Centre, sanitization on entry and a thorough clean of trolleys and baskets in constant action.
Here is a few of our rules to keep in mind before you come and see us:
Our Garden Centre Safe Covid-19 Measures
“Ours and your safety are our priority”
- Always maintain 2 metres from each other and our staff
- Sanitise hands before entry
- Strictly card payments only
- Have patience when queuing and respect other customers, relax and enjoy the shopping experience
- Children to be always kept under close supervision and adhering to the social distancing measures
- Shop alone where possible
- Take your trolley back to the entrance before leaving for sanitisation
- In some instances where we have reached our capacity, we will ask you to que, please respect this and be patient
- If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our team
- Order compost at the till and then we will load your car for you
- We are constantly reviewing our guidelines and will update as and when if needed